While there are many things that I do consistently, there are other things that I am not so good at. I have episodes where I overdose on fats and sugars and because I don't make sure to vary my diet I many not be getting some of the essential nutrients to keep my body healthy.
My main priority is to increase my fruit and vegetable consumption, eat more starchy carbohydrates such as wholemeal bread and pasta, eat less processed food, and drink a litre of water every day.
Skin, hair and energy levels suffer from poor eating habits. Once I establish good habits of eating I should see an improvement in my skin, hair and energy levels.
Lastly, but not any less important, I need to add some form of exercise.
With all these things in mind, I have written my 2013 Fitness Goals:
- Eat breakfast every day
- Eat 5 or more portions of fruits and vegetables a day
- Limit Chips & Burgers to less than once a week
- Use fruit as a snack
- Drink water or herbal tea (lemonade is okay)
- Incorporate mil, cheese & yogurt in daily diet
- Exercise at least 3 times a week
- Cover up when out in the sun
- Wear sunglasses every day
- Exfoliate no more than once a week
Two more days before I weigh-in.
BTW: when I weighed myself this morning I was at 182.6 lbs