Friday, November 28, 2014

Biggest Loser Challenge

Today my sister, Emily, called and invited me and Victor to participate in the Biggest Loser - Hyde Style Challenge.  Everyone weighed in this evening while Victor and I weighed in this morning remotely in California.
 
My weight this morning was an even 200 lbs.  Yeah, I think that is the heaviest I have been since I was pregnant with Allisa 16 years ago.
 
 
 
The Challenge begins today and ends April 4th, 2015.  The winner of the challenge needs to have lost the most weight based on percentage of body weight.  Each person on the challenge can use any method or program to lose their weight and get fit. 
 
I am excited about this challenge.  I needed a motivator to lose the excess weight I have gained recently.  So, here we go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment